Firing Line MKII Fuzz
The Firing Line MKII works best when placed first in your signal chain.
The Firing Line is also available in different colours on occassion. If you are looking for a colour that is not available contact me and I'll see about accommodating you when the next batch is made up.
- Attack: Controls the amount of fuzz of the pedal.
- Level: Sets the amount of output volume of the pedal.
- Saturation: Also known as the transistor bias control. Allows adjustment from thick and woofy sounding to brighter and thinner tone.
- Made in Canada
- 1 year warranty
- Hand selected N.O.S. germanium transistors.
- True Bypass Switching
- Size: 11.2cm x 6cm (4 7/16" x 2 3/8")
- Industry standard 9V DC 2.1mm negative ground barrel plug.
- Daisy chainable with all standard negative ground power supplies.
- Use with an unregulated 9V DC power supply or any power supply exceeding 9V is not recommended.
- Current Consumption: 4mA
- Download Product Manual Here
David Fisher and Taylor Barefoot made this great video for us. Taylor Barefoot and David Fisher Guitar Demos on Facebook Visit their YouTube channel for more videos.
Here is as awesome video made for us by JustNick. Check out his youtube page for more great videos and visit his website at http://nickjaffe.com/.
"I never had the opportunity to play through a vintage Tonebender, but I received my "Firing Line" this morning, and I think I'm going to sleep with my guitar tonight : this is the kind of pedal that makes you play on and on and gives you new inspiration... What is really addictive is the way the fuzz reacts to your fingers, from subtle singing tones to killer sonic attacks... So there's no need to get broke : this magic little box makes you spare money on your next guitar - actually it makes your guitar sing like another one !"
-Francois from Paris
Currently Sold Out